Let’s stop whatever you do at the moment and think of this question: “What does it really mean to be a fan of everything Bollywood?” Do you think it’s enough for you just to keep it all in mind and heart that you are a devoted fan of the movie industry?
What about that one Bollywood celeb that you fall head over heel for? Don’t you think you are going to need a special place where everything can be enjoyed at once? How else do you plan to catch up with fellow Bollywood lovers if not by keeping yourself updated on the news?
And that is why Mohankumars.org and you are a perfect match made in heaven. We provide you with:
1. Updated news on certain movie projects in Bollywood that you have been waiting for all this time.
2. Latest information regarding a Bollywood celeb and his or her life, either personal or professional.
3. Articles on Bollywood in general: its history, the most best-selling movie(s) it ever produces, key people behind it.
4. A medium for Bollywood lovers from all around the world to meet and share their thought on certain things related to the industry and the stars.
Our blog understands that as a devoted member of Bollywood-lovers crowd, you need a reliable source to be used as a frame of references when talking with homebet88.co and fellow fans. You sure don’t want to miss out on anything and get your jaw dropped hearing something for the first time from others, do you?
Updated regularly to ensure their validity, the articles featured on our blog will make you know what it means to become a fan of Bollywood. Get us bookmarked on your browser so you can access your beloved website at moment’s notice, fast and easy. Read on for more information.
There are a lot of movie industry in the world, but it can be denied that Hollywood and Bollywood are two among the biggest ones. Hollywood is considered the center of not only movies but also entertainment in general around the world. Located in Los Angeles, United States, Hollywood has produced numerous blockbusters, creating more than trillions dollars of revenue starting in 1912. During that year, a major companies of motion-picture had set their production within the Hollywood, which mark the start of the industry.
On the other hand, Bollywood is located in Mumbai, which previously known as Bombay. Unlike Hollywood, Bollywood is not a physical location. Instead, it is simply an informal name, which has become accepted generally to represent the entire Indian film industry. Ironically, many http://citibetqq.com people consider this name as a poor attempt to make the industry somehow related to Hollywood. However, each years, Bollywood produces more than thousands movies, which actually make the Hollywood seems to be the poor one.
This article will elaborate some of the difference between both film industry, from its stars, revenue, and the quality of the production. This comparison will make it easier to see who the actual center of film industry is. In term of stars, both Hollywood and Bollywood promote their actors and actress to international audience. However, more Hollywood stars are known worldwide compared to Bollywood stars. There are many factors that play roles in this difference. One of the biggest factors is in term of language. Hollywood uses English as their intermediate language, which is a widely-known international language. Bollywood, on the other hand, mostly uses Hindi as its intermediate language, which not many people are familiar with. Thus, the promotion of Bollywood movies are limited to Asian regions, which cause the popularity of their stars to be less known than Hollywood stars.
For the production, Bollywood movies tend to have around 3 to 4 hours long duration, while Hollywood movies are usually around 2 hours in duration. But this does not necessary mean the production time is longer in Bollywood movies. In fact, Bollywood movies usually only take around a month to be finished due to this short time production, a star can actually take up to 10 projects at one time. In Hollywood, one movie may take around a year to complete and the main stars usually only take two different projects at most. This significant production time is the reason Hollywood movies are more acceptable. They took more efforts to produce a more sophisticated movie compared to Bollywood.
As for the revenue, generally Hollywood is above Bollywood. Hollywood movies spend a lot of money on production, but due to its worldwide popularity, it also generates more money. It is safe to say that what is considered giant profit in Bollywood industry is actually a pygmy in Hollywood industry. In conclusion, Hollywood is generally better than Bollywood in all area. However, Bollywood movies are gaining international http://bengkelbola.org recognition nowadays, and it is not impossible if in the future, Bollywood can actually surpass Hollywood.
In Bollywood industry, there are a lot of actresses and actor involved in the making of various movies. Every year, there are many actresses that can earn a lot of money from various works, starting from starring a drama or movie to starring commercial advertisement.
With the huge number of talented and beautiful actresses within Bollywood industry, Bollywood lovers may be curious about which actresses are the richest among the others. In this article, we will give a review about three richest actresses in Bollywood in 2017.
The following list given by http://www.speedbet88.net that include some brief explanation about each actress.
Aishwarya Rai Bachan: she was born on November 1st, 1972. The net worth of this actress is equal to 35 million dollars. She was the winner of 1994 Miss World pageant. Aishwarya Rai can be considered as the most popular Indian actress thanks to the fame she received from the beauty pageant competition.
Ameesha Patel: she was born on June 9th, 1976. The net worth of this actress is around 30 million dollars. She can be considered as an actress who appears predominantly in Bollywood. Over 125 Bollywood movies has been done by this actress, which increase her net worth.
Preity Zinta: she was born on January 31st, 1975. The net worth of this actress is approximately 30 million dollars. She has not starred too much movies yet, but her career keep on increasing steadily and outstandingly. She also owns a soccer team in Indian Premier League called Kings XI Punjab.
Those are the 3 richest actresses in Bollywood industry within 2017 years. There may be a change in the next year list, depending on the performance of each actresses and how much they work during that year. Hopefully this can be an inspiration to those who are interested in joining Bollywood industry.
Bollywood movies industry can be considered as one of the leading movie industry beside Hollywood. There are a lot of interesting and awesome movies that has quality comparable to Hollywood movies. In this article, we and multibet88.co will give some suggestions about Bollywood movies that you should watch.
Some of the review for recommended Bollywood movies that are suitable for your weekend can be read on the list below.
• Dhoom series: for those who love action movies like Fast and Furious, Dhoom is definitely a good pick to start your journey in Bollywood movies. The stories are not exceptionally deep, but you can experience some laughs and trills within the movies
• Kal No Naa Ho: this romantic comedy movie explores about the effect of grief to human and how it emotionally close off people. This movie is tinged with some touches of sadness and it may help you understand more about death, skepticism, and love.
• Lagaan (Once Upon A Time In India): this movie tells about a questionable group that unites to fight colonialism in India during 1900s in a form of cricket groups. This movie has a great and beautiful musical numbers, which is the highlight of the movie.
• NH10: for those who love a story about a heroine seeking for revenge, NH10 is a must-watch movie for you. Anushka Sharma, the lead actress, fights against roadside crime and honor killings. The main character uses a yellow jacket, which may actually be a reference to popular American movie, Kill Bill which is agenbola108.net top recommendation.
• Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: this movie is the classic Bollywood movie that tells about the tension between romance and friendship. However, the classic story is delivered in the most amusing way. This is a must-watch for Bollywood enthusiast.
• 3 Idiots: this movie uses a right amount of drama and comedy to deliver a story about the extreme family pressure to have a successful professional careers, experienced by Indian men. It is a modern classic story of a school experience in India, which can bring a new light in understanding Indian society.
• Queen: this movie is considered as one among the best movies that is ever produced in India. The story is about a young woman that try to rediscover herself after experiencing a fall in her engagement. She travel to her planned honeymoon in Amsterdam and Paris by herself. Rani, the main character, is a sweet, quirky, and disarming character that will make you fall in love with the story.
• The Lunchbox: this movie focuses on a lonely widower that try to find himself by stepping out of his comfort zones. Later, he becomes close with a distant, beautiful younger women.
The paragraph above already gave a brief review about several Bollywood movies that you can watch during your free times. These movies boast a great quality and wonderful cinematography. It is safe to say that these movies are in par with any Hollywood movies with similar story line. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your popcorn, and watch these movies with your friends!